Greenlab International Matchmaking Event
The Biorefinery for Food, Fuel and Materials symposium, will be held from 7-10 April 2013 in Wageningen, The Netherlands.
During these two days the Enterprise Europe Network offers a cross-border networking event for entrepreneurs working in different areas of (international) biobased business. To create significant value in the biobased economy six main topics are distinguished. For this event a new cross-sectoral and integral approach is introduced by means of organizing a new form of matchmaking, called 'Greenlab International'.
The 'Greenlab International' is dedicated to inspire, learn, experiment, network and last but not least to act. The intended result of the 'Greenlab International' is to build dedicated biobased business clusters to develop promising business cases with committed entrepreneurs.
The 'Greenlab International' meetings facilitate matchmaking on cross sectoral topics with different interesting players in the biobased economy,
'Greenlab International' topics:
1. Economic feasibility of biogas and biodiesel production
2. From biopolymers (bioplastics) to final products
3. Small scale biorefinery, separation technologies and protein production
4. Analysis, monitoring and quality control of biomass production
5. Adding value to agrofood side- and waste streams & resource efficiency
6. Development of chemical building blocks for biopolymer materials
If you participate in Greenlab International the morning program of Biorefinery for food, fuel and materials symposium and the company visits on Thursday the 11th of April are free of charge.
Dates for your agenda:
Hof van Wageningen