Build your AAL call 6 consortium
International infoday and matchmaking on the AAL (Ambient Assisted Living Joint Programme) call launched end January 2013. The infoday will provide general info on AAL and EEN and specific info on the thematic AAL call “ICT based solutions for Supporting Occupation in Life of Older Adults”. The matchmaking day will allow participants to start building international consortia around selected project ideas.
Part I - Infoday (10.00 – 11.30)
- Welcome address (5 Min) Andreea Monnat | Fonds National de la Recherche and Pascal Fabing | Luxinnovation, LU
- Presentation of the Enterprise Europe Network (10 Min) Alain Thielemans | IWT, BE
- Presentation of the Ambient Assisted Living Joint Programme (15 Min) Barbla Rüegg | State Secretariat for Education, Research and Innovation, CH
- Presentation of Call 6 – Topic „ICT Based Solutions for Supporting Occupation in Life of Older Adults” (15 Min) Hartmut Strese | VDI/VDE-IT, DE
- AAL JP project characteristics, evaluation criteria, Guide for Applicants (15 Min) Martine Batoux | Agence Nationale de la Recherche, FR
- Interactive session – questions and answers on National Participation Criteria with National Contact Points from Switzerland, France, Flanders, Germany and Luxembourg. Participation of the IPR Helpdesk (20 Min)
Part II - Matchmaking (11.45 – 16.30)
- Presentation of 5 project ideas (2 mins / idea)
- Networking Lunch (12.30 - 13.30)
- Brokerage event (13.30 - 16.00): 5 tables around the 5 project ideas. Each participant will take part in 3 different tables, each lasting for 30 minutes.
Final cocktail and closure address (16:00)
Costs: Free of charge
Dates for your agenda
Participants will be selected in order to ensure a good balance of countries and profiles. Participants submitting a project idea will be prioritized. 10 projects ideas will be selected by the organizers.
Registration and submission of a cooperation profile
Submission of Project ideas.
||Online selection of round table meetings
|Info and Matchmaking day
Chamber of Commerce
7, rue Alcide de Gasperi
L-1615 LUXEMBOURG Kirchberg